Blue Prism Sample Resume
2311 Broadway Street, San Francisco
(415) 297 – 0361
- Technical Analysis on Blue Prism Enterprise RPA.
- Excellent approach towards Automating a Business Process.
- Reuse, Auditing and Management of Enterprise RPA.
- Proficiency in API-based Integration.
- Involved in different phases of SDLC in various projects.
- Designed RPA structure and team along with production support.
- Designed and Developed RPA Solutions to accelerate Business Processes.
- Implemented End to End RPA using Automation Anywhere.
- Implementing Enterprise RPA
- Robot Creation
- Development Process
- Testing and Deployment of Automation
- Management Ecosystem
- Access Control and Auditing
Electronic Engineering and Computer Science MEng (Hons)
RPA Developer, ADC Bank, Irving, Texas.
- Designed End to End Automation Solution for clients.
- Used Blue Prism Object Recorder to manage and execute Windows Controls as a background process.
- Worked on Process Definition Document and Solution Design Document.
- Designed, Developed and Tested Bots for Tasks using Blue Prism.
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools, such as MS Excel, MS Visio.
- Strong Experience in Design and Development of Relational Database Concepts.
- Designed Functional Requirements Documents for an RPA project for Business Stakeholders.
- Involved in each phase of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Interacted with Windows-based application and Mainframe based application.
Blue Prism Resume Secrets You Need To Know:
- Highlight your Blue Prism accomplishments and responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the types of RPA jobs you are applying.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Your Resume must showcase the critical field competency.