ASP.NET Sample Resume :
99 Orlando, Florida.
(567) 636 856.
Professional Summary :
- Developed both front-end and back-end client side website.
- Participated in system specification meetings, designing data base structure and analyzed user requirements.
- Created Database throw code first in MVC.
- Creating Userface and Corporative application for business purpose.
- Documented all the codes and specifications for future reference.
Technical Strengths :
- Frame Work : .NET 3.5.
- Data base : SQL Server, DB2.
- Languages : C, C++,HTML, JAVA,C#, VB.NET.
- Technologies : Winforms, Web services.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering, Fordham University, Florida.
Professional Experience :
- Having 2 years of experience as ASP.NET developer in Express Net Airlines, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Involved in developing and designing websites on ASP.NET Framework through agile development.
- Involved in performance of troubleshooting, testing and debugging.
- Built new features for already existing websites.
- Involved in analyzing technical,business and functional requirements to make sure project met expectations.
- Involved in working with Oracle data bases and designed stored procedures.
- Providing support for applications.
- Established an IT team to support regional operations.
- Troubleshooting the issues and finding defects.
ASP.NET Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
- Showcase Transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
- Feature your Communication Skills and quick learning ability.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.