Apache Flume Sample Resume
111 Concord street, Orlando, Florida.
(256) 963 147.
Professional Summary :
- Having knowledge in Apache Flume platform for streaming of logs into Hadoop.
- Apache Flume platform which is a part of simple architecture based on streaming data flows.
- Apache Flume users ingest high-volume streaming data into HDFS for storage.
- Good experience in stream code base that is easy to use and extend.
- Having experience in tools Hadoop Ecosystem including HDFS, PIG, KAFKA, YARN, FLUME.
- Having knowledge in HDFS data storage and support for map-reduce jobs.
Technical Skills :
- Hadoop Framework : Map-reduce, HDFS, Flume.
- Data bases : SQL, Oracle.
- Operating systems : Windows, LINUX.
- Cloud :AWS.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering, University of San francisco, California.
- Masters degree in Computer Engineering, California.
Professional Experience :
- Apache Flume Developer, Oct-2016 to till date.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Installing and configuring Hadoop package to support fully automated deployments.
- Continuous managing and monitoring data stream line through Flume.
- Responsible for administration and implementation of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Worked with team members to install, Hadoop updates, version upgrades and operating systems.
- Involved in feature of Stream data from multiple sources into Hadoop for storage and analysis.
- Responsible for log manufacturing operations.
- Handled a team of 3 members.
- Implemented third-party solutions.
Apache Flume Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Showcase transparency in employment Gaps (if any).
- Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the type of job you are applying.