Anthillpro Sample Resume
76 Manhattan’s Street, London.
(852) 259 369.
Professional Summary :
- Having knowledge in design and development of continuous integration process and deployment of internet.
- Good working on various operating systems include LINUX, UNIX and Windows.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), project release and Configuration management plans.
- Expertise in testing tools like ETL(business objects).
- Good knowledge in Front-End technologies like HTML, Java.
- Experience in writting queries SQL, PLSQL.
- Having knowledge on working with Automating applications using Anthillpro continuous integration tool.
Key Skills :
- Programming Languages : C, C++, Java.
- Data bases : SQL, PLSQl.
- Web Technologies : HTML, XML.
- Operating Systems : LINUX, windows.
- Application Servers : web sphere.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications, university of Texas, Dallas.
Professional Experience :
- Having 1 year experience in software testing field using Anthillpro, Green Dot Technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Involved in distribution and cross platform build C, C++, .Net and other programming languages.
- Implemented Source Configuration Management (SCM) on continuous Integration.
- Involved in running a series of unit test and function test, commonly known as smoke tests.
- Generating reports by test process and display them on Anthillpro web server interface for review of testers , management and developers.
- Supporting automated deployment of build to a user – configured environment.
- Involved in automation framework to accomodate virtually any software that can be driven from the command line.
- Implemented a third-party solutions.
- Troubleshooting the issues and identifying the defects.
Anthillpro Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that your qualified for the type of jobs you are applying.
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.
- Employ proficient terminology to speak about experiences in resume.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps ( if any).