Agile Sample Resume
123 Main Road, Sanfrancisco, California.
(456) 123 258.
Professional Summary :
- 2 years of experience in Agile developer, in Garner Technologies, Baltimore.
- Intended to work in well known Organization on the basis of MS.Computer Science and extensive knowledge in Agile development.
- Strong knowledge in Agile development and test driven development.
- Strong in both Verbal and written Skills.
- Ability to develop advanced standard technics.
- Worked on different platforms in software development.
- Able to work patiently in client location.
Technical Skills :
- Data bases : Oracle, MYSQL.
- Programming Language : java, J2EEE.
- Operating systems : Windows, excel.
- Web Technologies :Tomcat.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, university of Texas.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, university of Texas.
Agile Java Developer
May 2015- June 2017
Greendot Los Angels.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Providing the planning assistance to coordinate the departmental suggestions into an effective technology output.
- Checking the business strategies and development needs to integrate strategic business solutions.
- Maintaining tasks and project schedules.
- Supporting the team members for all functional and technical aspects.
- Providing the assistance during staff meetings and event organization.
- Designing and development of procedures for gathering requirements.
- Supporting the team members in documentation of software solutions.
- Established an IT team.
- Troubleshooting the issues and identifying the defects.
Agile Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
- Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
- Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Feature your communication skills and Quick learning ability.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are qualified for the type of jobs you are applying.