Advanced SAS Sample Resume
67 Avenue, Manhattan’s Street
(646) 258 123.
Professional Summary :
- Desired to work in a challenging environment where I can make use of my skills and strength for the growth of the organization.
- Having knowledge in creating Data sets, tables and reports according to requirements.
- Implementation of Extracting data from external sources and developing derived data sets using SAS.
- Developing and creating SAS views and data sets using data steps.
- Expertise in Base/STAT, SAS/STAT in windows environment.
- Good in analytical, logical skills and supporting team members.
- Knowledge in producing formatted files.
Key Skills :
- Tools : SAS Base, SAS/STAT.
- Operating systems : Windows 2000.
- Packages : Ms- office.
- Data bases : MYSQL, PLSQL.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Degree in Computer Applications, University of texas, Dallas.
Professional Experience :
- Around 2 years experience as SAS programmer/developer in LGI Homes, Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Developing and Compiling the reports as per client requirements.
- Extracting previous data and creating SAS data sets required for analysis.
- Verifying the previous and writting new specifications for the analysis.
- Developing the programming documentation including specifications.
- Creating the modules and tables according to the specification of the client.
- Responsible for validating the documents before giving to FDA.
- Used SAS for generation of reports.
- Troubleshooting the issues and technical problems.
- Handled a Team of 5 members.
Advanced SAS Sample Resume Secrets You Need To Know :
- Invest the time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Bold the most recent jobs titles you have held.
- Highlight your duties and Responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that the qualified type of jobs you are applying.
- Your Resume must showcase the critical field competency.
- Showcase the transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).