Adobe Experience Manager Sample Resume
123 Marshell Road Hydesberg, Newyork.
(456) 145 258.
Profile Experience :
- Excellent Analytical and interpersonal skills helps in achieving aggressive goals and objectives.
- Good knowledge in developing cross- platforms and dynamic web applications.
- Familiar in testing tools like unit testing and automation testing.
- Experience in java programming and JQuery.
- Strong experience in modifying, installing and preparing technical documentation for software applications.
- Good in migrating large volumes of content from CMS to AEM/CQ.
- Comfortable in conducting training sessions and knowledge transfer at the completion of project.
Technical Skills :
- Gathering requirements and Team spirit.
- Ability to do roles and responsibilities.
- Work flow analysis and business process mapping.
- Understanding in SOX, SFDC, DOL.
- Keeps up with current affairs and operational managements.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, University of San Francisco.
Professional Experience :
- Having 2 years experience in Adobe experience manager (AEM), in Brid Well Technologies, California.
Key Areas :
- Developing and Supporting CMS components, integrations and applications.
- Using AEM/CQ developing the sites including configuration, widgets, workflows etc.
- Using Testing Technics like smoke testing and user acceptance testing.
- Application production support and production release management.
- Training and motivating the team members.
- Actively participated in transforming the buisness requirements to web environment.
- Handled an IT team of 6 members.
- Troubleshooting the issues in earlier stage.
Adobe Experience Manager Sample Resume Secrets you Need To Know :
- Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
- Invest time in highlighting the most relevant skills.
- Showcase the transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
- Highlight your Roles and Responsibilities.
- Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that you are Qualified for the types of job you are applying.