OBIEE Training course is designed online to make you expert in working with OBIEE Tools. The intent of this OBIEE training is to provide in-depth understanding of advanced concepts of Oracle.
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
What is OBIEE?
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a complete business intelligence platform that distributes a complete range of reporting capabilities and analytical. Designed for reliability, performance, and scalability, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g gives relevant, actionable and contextual insight to everyone in a resulting, organization in improved better-informed actions, more efficient business processes and decision-making. It also presents the industries isolated multi-sourced BI applications, further power of BI platform is performed as market-leading performance management applications.
Why to attend Tekslate Online Training ?
Classes are conducted by Certified OBIEE Working Professionals with 100 % Quality Assurance.
With an experienced Certified practitioner who will teach you the essentials you need to know to kick-start your career on OBIEE. Our training make you more productive with your OBIEE Training Online. Our training style is entirely hands-on. We will provide access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs with real-time projects.
Why should opt for this OBIEE ?
OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition) is a comprehensive Business suite of enterprise BI products that delivers a full range of analysis and reporting capabilities. Additionally, the OBIEE platform is based on a versatile Web Service-Oriented Architecture that enables seamless integration and easy user access for diverse data sources. It gives business users the capability to perform in depth analysis and data mining of detailed business data and gives real and significant information for making critical decisions.
- Can understand about OBIEE and dashboards
- Test and validate a dimensional business model
- Work with scorecards and KPIs
- Monitor objects in the Presentation Services Catalog
- Build different layers of a repository
OBIEE Course objectives
OBIEE is the foundation for building enterprise BI (Business Intelligence) Applications. It includes a wide range of end user tools such as interactive dashboards, advanced reporting and publishing, ad hoc analysis across the Web, mobile analytics, proactive detection and alerts, Microsoft Office integration, Web Services and business process integration.
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Overview
- Installation and configuration of OBIEE
- Build a dimensional business model to address business intelligence requirements
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Concepts
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to administer Oracle BI Serve
- Design and development of Physical, logical and presentation models
- Build dashboard with OBIEE Dashboard
- Creating Business Model, Repository and Presentation Layers in OBIEE
- Building the Physical Layer of a Repository
- Building the Business Model and Mapping
- Layer of a Repository
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog
- Build Answers with OBIEE Answers
- Build a dimensional business model to address business intelligence requirements
- Building Views and Charts in Requests
- User access control and Security
- Caching, Performance considerations
OBIEE Training Course Curriculum
Introduction to DataWarehousing
Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ODS, OLTP and OLAP.
In this session, we will learn about basic concepts of Data Warehousing and understand the differences and advantages of OLTP and OLAP.
Overview of Data Modeling
In this training session, we will discuss various topics of Dimensional Data Modeling such as Facts, Dimensions, Star Schema and SnowFlake Schema with examples.
What, Why – Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence, BI Tools, Advantages, Server Architecture, BI Components, BI Dashboards and Web Administration, Oracle BI server, Presentation Layer
In this module, we will cover different aspects of Business Intelligence and Tools used in BI. We will also get in depth understanding of BI Architecture and Components involved in BI.
Meta Data, Creation of Repository, Physical and Business Model, Properties of repository object, Data Sources
In this online training session, we will discuss in detail about creating and administering repositories in OBIEE. We will also cover examples on how to build Physical Layer and creation of Data Sources for DSN
Business Model and Presentation Layer
Objects, Simple Measures, Presentation layer, Properties, Create and Build
In this session, we will understand the concepts and measures that needs to be taken before creating a Business Model and understand how to present data and control the access permissions.
Validating and Testing OBIEE Repositories
Validating repository to check consistency, Global Consistency, Inspecting SQL and log files (Nqquery.log, NQSserver.log)
Dimensions, Facts and Hierarchies
Normalizing and De-normalizing tables, Data Sources, Dimenions and Facts, Measures
In this module, we will discuss in detail on how to add multiple data sources to existing tables. We will also learn about calculating measures using wizard and creating dimensional hierarchies.
Aggregation & Variable
Importing Aggregated Tables into Repository, Modeling aggregate tables to speed processing
Presentation Variables, Repository variables, Session variables, Initialization Blocks
Multiuser Environment, Time Series Data and Extension Tables
Multiuser Environment, create projects in MUD, Uses of Extension tables, Time series functions and SCD’s, Facts and Dimensions. In this training session, we will learn to create projects in MUDE and also go over through Checkin and Checkout process, understanding the uses of Time Series Functions and Extenstion Tables
Security in OBIEE
Create Users, Groups and setting up access permissions to users, authentication etc
In this training session, we will learn how to secure data by restricting access to users based on their roles
Caching Tables, NQSCONFIG.INI file
In this training session, we will learn how to improve performance using caching
Presentation Services and Answers
Business requests, filters, creating views and charts
In this class, we will will cover how to create answers using Business requests and filter requests using criteria and visualizing them using charts
Oracle Intelligence Dashboards
Dashboard Pages and Prompts, Navigation Links, Conditional Links, How to add content to dashboard,
In this online session, we will work on creating dashboard pages and also learn to administer them.
Administration of Presentation Catalog
Catalog management, Web catalog, Groups, Access Privileges
In this class, we will perform tasks such as creation and managing catalog groups and also assigning privileges to the catalogs.
Infographics On OBIEE
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus has the following factors:
- Oracle BI Server: Common abstraction layer and enterprise business model
- Oracle BI Answers: reporting and Ad-hoc query
- Oracle BI Interactive Dashboards: Highly interactive dashboards for applications content and accessing business intelligence
- Oracle BI Delivers: Proactive business activity alerting and monitoring
- Oracle BI Disconnected Analytics: Full analytical functionality for the mobile professionals
- Oracle BI Publisher (formerly known as XML Publisher): distribution of reports and Enterprise reporting
- Oracle BI Briefing Books: Print of dashboard pages to view and share in offline mode
- Hyperion Interactive Reporting: highly and Intuitive interactive ad-hoc reporting
- Hyperion SQR Production Reporting: presentation-quality, High volume formatted report generation
- Hyperion Financial Reporting: management reporting, Formatted and book-quality financial
- Hyperion Web Analysis: Web-based online analytical processing (OLAP) presentation, reporting and analysis.
OBIEE Data Model Facts and Dimensions
OBIEE data model is based on Dimensional Modeling. The underlying database tables are separated as Fact Tables and Dimension Tables. The dimension tables are joined to fact tables with specific keys. This is usually called Star Schema. The star schema separates business process data into facts, which hold the measurable, quantitative data about a business, and dimensions which are descriptive attributes related to fact data. Examples of fact data include Budget Amount, Expense Amount, transaction Amount etc. Related dimension attribute examples include Department, Fund, SID, Time etc.
Fact tables record measurements or metrics for a specific event. Fact tables generally consist of numeric values, and foreign keys to dimensional data where descriptive information is kept. Fact tables are designed to a low level of uniform detail (referred to as “granularity” or “grain”), meaning facts can record events at a very atomic level. This can result in the accumulation of a large number of records in a fact table over time.
Dimension tables usually have a relatively small number of records compared to fact tables, but each record may have a very large number of attributes to describe the fact data. Dimensions can define a wide variety of characteristics, but some of the most common attributes defined by dimension tables include – · Time · Employee · Department.
OBIEE Job Responsibilities
Typical OBIEE job responsibilities include –
- Participate in developing standards and architecture for multi-user Oracle BI Applications and framework development, code management, and release management procedures.
- Perform review and approval processes for OBIEE / BI Publisher / Essbase / Scorecard designs and code developed by the development teams.
- Participate in management and design of security model for Oracle BI and custom BI Applications.
- Participate in management and design of all RPD driven projects.
- Document, track, and communicate changes.
- Participate in design and development of RPD & OBIEE development standards.
- Provide proactive direction ensuring a stable and scalable Enterprise BI delivery platform.
- Collaborate with business and development teams to drive robust BI testing methodologies.
- Work with project teams to ensure alignment of projects with release schedules and processes.
OBIEE certification enhances your credibility, improves your performance, and helps you deliver world-class experiences to teams everywhere, also opens the door to more opportunities and advancements on your career path.
- Having an OBIEE certification distinguishes you as an expert.
- For OBIEE certification, you need not go to a test center, as the exams are available online. You can give your exam anytime anywhere.
- You need to register at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=5001&get_params=p_exam_id:1Z0-591 to give your OBIEE 11g Certified Implementation Specialist.
Average OBIEE Salary in USA for developer is 105K and for experienced guys goes from 120K to 130K
Average OBIEE Salary in India.
Benefits to our Global Learners
- Tekslate services are Student-centered learning.
- Qualitative & cost effective learning at your pace.
- Geographical access to learn from any part of the world.
OBIEE Certification Training in Your City
- OBIEE Training India
Tekslate provides instructor-led live online training and corporate training. OBIEE Training provides you hands on real-time project experience. Our OBIEE trainers are certified industry experts and work professionals. We provide customized training for beginners as well working professionals. You can avail training in your cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and more.
- OBIEE Training United States
Our trainers in US are certified and have in-depth knowledge regarding OBIEE Concepts. Tekslate superior quality training is what makes us stand apart from others. Case studies are included in the curriculum of training programs irrespective of the mode you chose. You can avail training in your cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, and more.
- OBIEE Training United Kingdom
For experienced professionals in UK, special batches are conducted in different timings. Customized approach to imparting training has made us different from others. You can clarify your doubts after completing the class. You can avail training in your cities like London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow and more.
- OBIEE Training Canada
There are many companies that offer OBIEE training in Canada. Our OBIEE course provides basic understanding about the introduction and overview. It is the course that can be educate right from the beginner to the intermediate and advanced level. OBIEE Training is provided by Real Time Industry Experts who has huge subject knowledge, skills and enhances the skills of students in the best way. You can avail training in your cities like Montreal, Winnipeg, Mississauga, Ottawa and more.
What Are The Modes Of Training?
Tekslate basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Who Are The Trainers?
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. Tekslate also verifies their technical background and expertise.
What If I Miss A Class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Can I Request For A Support Session If I Find Difficulty In Grasping Topics?
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
What Kind Of Projects Will I Be Working On As Part Of The Training?
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
How Will I Execute The Practical?
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If I Cancel My Enrollment, Will I Get The Refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Will I Be Working On A Project?
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Are These Classes Conducted Via Live Online Streaming?
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
Is There Any Offer / Discount I Can Avail?
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
Who Are Our Customers & Our Location?
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
Customer support was very nice and professional. The instructor was good. Would recommend
I just finished Salesforce Online Training at Tekslate, just wanted to share my thoughts about the training. The training is good, the instructor has very good experience in teaching as well as on Sal ...
Excellent Training, loved the whole experience.