Microsoft Dynamics AX online training course is designed to make you expert in working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP Tool. This training is taught by Microsoft Certified Professionals with real time scenarios.
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
About Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 designed to improve the work of end-users, better development tools, and better metrics for management.
Microsoft Dynamics AX has evolved into formidable ERP platform that is suitable for large and enterprise customers, with richer functionality and better scalability, however has come additional complexity. Microsoft Dynamics is an ERP business solution that combine core business functions across an supports industry-specific, organization and operational business processes, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality human resources management and financial. It permits your organization to embrace change and anticipate so your business can develop.
Why to attend Tekslate Online Training ?
Classes are conducted by Certified Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Working Professionals with 100 % Quality Assurance.
With an experienced Certified practitioner who will teach you the essentials you need to know to kick-start your career on Microsoft Dynamics AX. Our training make you more productive with your Microsoft Dynamics AX Training Online. Our training style is entirely hands-on. We will provide access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs with real-time projects.
Why should opt for Microsoft Dynamics AX?
Microsoft Dynamics AX was formerly known as Axapta. It is a multi-language as well as multi-currency ERP business software integrated with global business management features. Microsoft Dynamics AX was formerly known as Axapta. It is a multi-language as well as multi-currency ERP business software integrated with global business management features. Microsoft Dynamics AX is a rapidly growing application and is widely used in enterprise organizations. Because of its ability to maximize business productivity, Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of the fastest-rising business application packages in the ERP market.
Several companies worldwide are looking for formally trained/certified Microsoft® Dynamics AX 2012 Staff for Installing, Configuring, Managing/Administering various Dynamics AX Modules in their organization/client sites worldwide.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Course objectives
- Learn about the Work Flow management with Microsoft Dynamics
- Understand the Dynamics AX Architecture
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Table Structure and Components
- ERP – Introduction-Biz application
- Different technologies used for ERP
- How to use Run Base Framework
- User Interfaces
- Implementing OOPS in AX
- How to execute SSRS Reports ( AX + SSRS integration Brief description)
- Versions of Ax and new features in Ax 2012
- How to apply the MS AX Dynamics best practices
- Advacnce concepts of Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2016 (Ax7).
Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Training Course Curriculum
ERP – Introduction-Biz application, Different technologies used for ERP, Introduction About Microsoft Dynamics AX, Versions of Ax and new features in Ax 2012, Architecture, Data components, UI, Programming, Integration with other apps( brief descriptions),
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Development, Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX, Elements of Microsoft Dynamics AX Development, Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Server, Application Object Tree, IntelliMorph, MorphX, Inheritance, X++, Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Essentials, Microsoft Dynamics AX Layered Architecture, Models and Model management, Tools for Customization, Security, Inquiry and Reports, Conclusion
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Dictionary, MorphX and the Application Object Tree, Features of the AOT, Objects in the Data Dictionary, Tables, Maps, Views and Extended Data Types, Base Enums and Security (Roles,Duties,policies), Microsoft Dynamics AX Table Structure and Components, Procedure: Creating a Table in Microsoft Dynamics AX, Relations, Data Types Primitive and Extended and Indexes
Projects, Forms, Elements that Compose a Form, Form Designs, Forms and Their Data Sources, Forms and Their Methods, Menus Items in MorphX, Microsoft Dynamics AX Non-graphical Objects, Macros, Jobs, Queries, SSRS Reports ( AX + SSRS integration Brief description), Working with Report Design
Development environment, Introduction to X++, What is X++, New programming featurs in AX 2012, Object Oriented Programming features, How OOPS concept used in AX, Development Tools, Best Practices and Objects and Classes, Introduction to objects, Methods and Variables and classes, X++ Control Statements and Accessing the Database, Searching for records and Data manipulation, Queries using X++ Language, Development Environment and Tools and Training Objectives, Introduction, Development Environment Application, AOS Setup, Cross-References and Performance/Monitoring, Debugger, System Monitoring/ tracing and Query, While Select, Temporary Tables and Abstract Classes, Delegates, Variables and Collections and X++ Foundation Classes, X++ Access Modifiers and Code Visibility, Exceptions in X++ and Database Interactions in X++, Types of Classes, Run Base Framework and Args-Object, Number sequences
Advanced Topics (brief descriptions)
Deepen your knowledge in the workflow, EP and upgrade from lower version, Work flow, EP (Ax web application), Upgrade from Lower version
Microsoft Dynamics Components Overview
Financial Management Microsoft Dynamics offers financial management functionality that ranges from general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable modules to bank reporting, cash flow management, and reconciliation. Modules include:
- Bank Reconciliation,
- Cash Flow Management,
- Collections Management,
- Encumbrance Management,
- Fixed Asset management,
- General Ledger,
- Grant Management,
- Multicurrency Management,
- Payables Management.
- Helps you ensure regulatory compliance and expand your business across geographies
- Helps you improve the efficiency of your financial operations and enable strategic planning
- Helps you manage your cash flow effectively
- Provides greater insight into your finances and improves your ability to make the right decisions quickly
Financial Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX gives you the power to perform fast and reliable accounting, financial reporting and analysis. You can extend access to your financial data across your company and business community, so that you can improve the efficiency of your existing acco
With Project Accounting, cash flow is improved and costs are better managed. Full integration among modules streamlines invoicing, time and expense reporting approvals, and reporting, helping drive strategic direction. Project Accounting connects project activities with company financials, provides extensive reporting capabilities, helps ensure accurate accounting and billing processes throughout project lifecycles, and streamlines time and expense management. It delivers easy access to key project information and templates needed to perform jobs quickly and efficiently.
Microsoft Dynamics allows manufacturers to integrate human resources and payroll administration. Automation of tasks y and improved visibility of business information simplifies human resources tasks. Modules include: Human Resources (US and Canada), Human Resources Online (US and Canada), Payroll (US and Canadian), Payroll Direct Deposit.
Human Resources and Payroll
Microsoft Dynamics Field Services series has full featured capability for post sales warranty tracking, service contracts, service call management, preventive maintenance, and depot repair. Modules Include: Service Call Management, Returns Management, Contract Administration, Preventive Maintenance , Depot Maintenance
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
When used with Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help improve employee productivity, customer satisfaction, and company performance. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that provides the tools and capabilities needed to create and maintain a clear picture of customers, from first contact through to purchase and post sales.
With modules for sales, marketing, and customer service, this product delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution that drives consistent, measurable improvements in every business process, enabling closer relationships with customers and helping to achieve new levels of profitability.
Supply Chain Management
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers functionality to manage the supply chain with greater efficiency. The system makes inventory management more cost-effective and accurate, and streamlines the purchasing, sales, and manufacturing processes. Modules include:
- Advanced Distribution,
- Advanced Picking,
- Available to Promise
- Demand Planner,
- Electronic Document Delivery for Business Portal,
- Inventory Management,
- Order Management for Business Portal,
- Purchase Order Processing,
- Receivables Management,
- Requisition Management for Business Portal,
- Returns Management
- Sales Order Processing.
Manages the full life cycle from acquisition, depreciation to disposition, Maintains asset status information, Improves control over fixed assets to drive accuracy and timeliness in your accounting results, Supports five depreciation methods (straight line, declining balance, factor, manual percentage and consumption), Forecasts using fixed assets budgets.
In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 the following new fields are added to the Fixed Asset Module – Property Group – Activity Code – Missing Asset.
In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 the following new features are added to the Fixed Assets functionality. Fixed Assets calendars have been merged with General Ledger fiscal calendars and also we can transfer assets with historical data across financial dimensions.
Highlights of Dynamics AX 2016:
- New Generation User Experience: Context-sensitive Windows 8 experience based on HTML5 technology. The new interface makes it easier to share and collaborate with others.
- Cloud Delivered:Azure deployment is impressive, with a full cloud environment installation taking only 60-90 minutes. Disaster Recovery and development testing. Enables scaling based on need.
- Better Intelligence: Seamless integration with PowerBI, CRM and Office 365.
- Productive and Personalized Workspaces: Workspaces provide a single view of a specific job activity where you can drill down deeper into a task. This feature enables users to focus on completing an action with all the supporting actions on the same screen – customizing your experience and improving your efficiency.
- Fast Deployment with Lifecycle Management: Helps in the implementation and roll out of Dynamics AX irrespective of the deployment choice.
- Visual Studio and .NET Framework
Microsoft Dynamics AX Job Responsibilities
Typical Microsoft Dynamics AX job responsibilities include –
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification
Demonstrate your proficiency in a specific module of a Microsoft Dynamics product by passing a Microsoft Specialist exam. Distinguish your technical skills related to any of these Microsoft Dynamics products.
- Having a Microsoft Dynamics AX certification distinguishes you as an expert.
- For Microsoft Dynamics AX certification, you need not go to a test center, as the certification is available online.
- You need to prove your technical skills with a qualified associate exam in order to become a Microsoft Dynamics AX certified.
Average Microsoft Dynamics AX Salary in USA is increasing and is much better than other products.
Benefits to our Global Learners
- Tekslate services are Student-centered learning.
- Qualitative & cost effective learning at your pace.
- Geographical access to learn from any part of the world.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification Training in Your City
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Training India
Tekslate provides instructor-led live online training and corporate training. Microsoft Dynamics AX Training provides you hands on real-time project experience. Our Microsoft Dynamics AX trainers are certified industry experts and work professionals. We provide customized training for beginners as well working professionals. You can avail training in your cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and more.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Training United States
Our trainers in US are certified and have in-depth knowledge regarding Microsoft Dynamics AX Concepts. Tekslate superior quality training is what makes us stand apart from others. Case studies are included in the curriculum of training programs irrespective of the mode you chose. You can avail training in your cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, and more.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Training United Kingdom
For experienced professionals in UK, special batches are conducted in different timings. Customized approach to imparting training has made us different from others. You can clarify your doubts after completing the class. You can avail training in your cities like London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow and more.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Training Canada
There are many companies that offer Microsoft Dynamics AX training in Canada. Our Microsoft Dynamics AX course provides basic understanding about the introduction and overview. It is the course that can be educate right from the beginner to the intermediate and advanced level. Microsoft Dynamics AX Training is provided by Real Time Industry Experts who has huge subject knowledge, skills and enhances the skills of students in the best way. You can avail training in your cities like Montreal, Winnipeg, Mississauga, Ottawa and more.
What Are The Modes Of Training?
Tekslate basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Who Are The Trainers?
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. Tekslate also verifies their technical background and expertise.
What If I Miss A Class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Can I Request For A Support Session If I Find Difficulty In Grasping Topics?
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
What Kind Of Projects Will I Be Working On As Part Of The Training?
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
How Will I Execute The Practical?
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If I Cancel My Enrollment, Will I Get The Refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Will I Be Working On A Project?
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Are These Classes Conducted Via Live Online Streaming?
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
Is There Any Offer / Discount I Can Avail?
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
Who Are Our Customers & Our Location?
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
The online course session was good with a lot of discussion on the subject in depth. Demo's were good and the trainer cleared my doubts clearly.The trainer having a very good command on the subject.
Real time/live scenario's were included in the training sessions. The trainer's has very good command on the subject. Thank you..
I like the training period from Tekslate. The course is very well designed that helps to keep track until we demonstrate subject mastery.
Using most innovative teaching techniques, Tekslate intended to help students to learn through online. A great part of the coursework is allowed to use and earn certification by the time they finish t ...
Difference Of Opinion In Pricing and Licensing Of Microsoft Dynamics 365 In Comparison With Salesforce’s Product.
Date Published: Nov 1,2016
Dynamics 365 cloud service is a combination of CRM online, Dynamics Ax and Project Madeira. Microsoft started selling Dynamics 365 CRM/ERP sales cycle at an economical price steering with Salesforce’s product cost. There are two versions in Dynamics 365, Enterprise version and Business version. Enterprise version consists of Microsoft’s CRM and ERP products along with Adobe marketing cloud where as business version includes financial, sales and marketing modules. Microsoft claims that the cost of Salesforce product is $515 more when compared to $70 price of Dynamics 365 per user per month. Microsoft is publishing a roadmap that includes both new and in-development features for Dynamics 365...Read more.